Monday, July 14, 2008

6-Step Stroll Through The Park

It is HOT again! I intended to drive to the beach where it is lovely and cool...but, my eco-logical side kicked in and cancelled my plans. I stayed closer to home, still got to ride in my air-conditioned car and burned a lot less gasoline.

I tried a new video technique. The video is comprised of still photos, shot at 6 step intervals along the trail. My journey also led me to post an idea on the Halfbakery. Be sure check out the Halfbakery site. Weird, funny, thoughtful, stupid...you name it! Lots of ideas.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love it...How funny is that...I am going to have to use this when I get a camera that takes good pics...It is just great...Nancy

Hugo said...

Thank-you for the compliment, Nancy. I often get hair-brained ideas and just go out and do them. Sometime, I may produce a 6-step production of the town. I have always thought it would be interesting to document an entire town this way...walking every street and alley and taking a picture every 6 steps and turning it into a video. An ambitious project, but I could do it over the span on weeks or months. Keep watching.

Anonymous said...

very cool.
-C